The College of Business and Economics (CBE) is one of the six colleges composing the University of Rwanda, a Rwandan public high learning institution, established by law N0 71/2013 of 10/09/2013 and determining its mission, powers, organization and functioning. To achieve its objectives, UR-CBE invite qualified candidates to apply for Part-Time Lecturers positions to support CBE in the coaching of CPA candidates.
Supervision and reporting requirements
The individuals will report to the Coordinator of Professional Programs at CBE Gikondo Campus.
Profile of the individuals
The suitable individual should be professionally qualified and experienced in the relevant discipline, demonstrate professional integrity, self-confidence, and ability to teach associated with teaching experience in the field of Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Management, Economics, ICT & Communication, and Law. At the minimum the candidates should reflect the profile below:
1. Professionally qualified accountant (CPA, ACCA,CIA etc...) or
2. Hold a Master’s degree from a recognized university, with experience in teaching Professional Courses
3. Be a member of a professional body in good standing
4. Demonstrate evidence of professional qualification, knowledge, and experience in undertaking similar teaching assignment
5. The individual should have at least 3 years demonstrated experience in training or practice within his/her area of specialization.
Duration of Assignment
Successful individuals shall be hired on part-time basis as a need arises in the foreseeable future.
Submission of Application
Interested Candidates should forward their expressions of interest including:
Motivation letter, CV/Resume, photocopy of the national ID/ Passport, copy of professional qualification certificate(s), degree certificate(s) and any other relevant academic documents.
The above package should be delivered to the address below on or before 05 /02/2016.
Office of the Principal
UR-College of Business and Economics- Gikondo Campus
P. O. Box 1514 Kigali-Rwanda
or send soft applications at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Done at Kigali, 20th January 2016
Prof. Murty S .Kopparthi