MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
Master’s Degree in Education sciences, Public Administration with 3years of working experience or A0 in the above subject with 5 years working experience.Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- Deep understanding on Educational policies implementation;
- High analytical skills;
- Coordination, planning and organizational skills;
- Report writing, presentation and Leadership skills;
- Computer Literate;
- Interpersonal, Effective communication and Administrative skills;
- Time management and Team working skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage.
TENURE AND APPOINTMENT:
The University of Rwand (UR) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women and persons with disabilities. In addition, there shall be attractive allowances and other benefits as approved by the Board of Governors.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES:Interested candidates should submit the following documents in Central Secretariat of the University of Rwanda not later than May Thursday May 14, 2015 at 5:00pm or/and sent soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Copy of Degrees,
- Copy of Identity cards;
- Other documents related to required experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a written test.All applicants are here informed that UR Official Language of Communication is English.