MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
Master’s Degree in Library Sciences 3 years’ experience in an academic library or A0 in 5 years of progressively increasing supervisory or administrative experience including budgetary responsibilities, library setting.Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- Demonstrated working knowledge of current technology, software, and automated library systems
- Demonstrated leadership and excellent communication skills
- Experience managing a budget for a department, project, team or committee
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to think strategically, be forward thinking, and embrace change
- Demonstrated experience working in a team-based environment
- Evidence of sustained participation in professional development activities
- Experience managing a department, project or team
- Willingness to travel and work a flexible schedule ability to use the tools and standards, internal and external to the library.
TENURE AND APPOINTMENT:
The University of Rwand (UR) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women and persons with disabilities. In addition, there shall be attractive allowances and other benefits as approved by the Board of Governors.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES:Interested candidates should submit the following documents in Central Secretariat of the University of Rwanda not later than May Thursday May 14, 2015 at 5:00pm or/and sent soft copy to email@example.com;
- Copy of Degrees,
- Copy of Identity cards;
- Other documents related to required experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a written test.All applicants are here informed that UR Official Language of Communication is English.