MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
Master’s Degree in development studies, international studies/Business, Marketing, Communication, Fundraising, Business Administration, Economics, Project/Program Design and Development or related field) with 3 years working experience or A0 in the above field with 5 year working experience in designing winning project, administration and implementation, development cooperation, Donor relations and fundraising profession, resource mobilization/fund raising and proposal development for an international research or development organization would be an advantage. Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- A strong awareness of current issues in the field of development in Rwanda.
- Experience in networking with local and international NGOs, NOs/donors, Ministry-level partners, and local community-based organizations.
- Experience and skills in program/project management
- Strategic vision and demonstrated ability for planning and execution.
- Experience in fundraising and resource mobilization at local and international levels.
- Experience of working in a highly uncertain environment within a multicultural team and knowledge of various donor requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of program development and management.
- Excellent networking and partnership building skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment
TENURE AND APPOINTMENT:
The University of Rwanda (UR) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women and persons with disabilities. In addition, there shall be attractive allowances and other benefits as approved by the Board of Governors.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES:Interested candidates should submit the following documents in Central Secretariat of the University of Rwanda not later than May Thursday May 14, 2015 at 5:00pm or/and sent soft copy to email@example.com;
- Copy of Degrees,
- Copy of Identity cards;
- Other documents related to required experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a written test.All applicants are here informed that UR Official Language of Communication is English.