MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
A0 in Accounting, Finance, or Management with Accounting and Finance emphasis with 3 years working experience.
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- Hands-on knowledge of payroll and accounting software (IPPIS).
- Computer knowledge and skills to utilize various programs and software for word-processing, spreadsheets, website applications.
- Ability to work independently and have a strong understanding of the theoretical and practical components of the position apart from just being familiar with performing assigned Duties.
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills, ability to meet tight deadlines and a strong team player.
TENURE AND APPOINTMENT:
The University of Rwanda (UR) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women and persons with disabilities. In addition, there shall be attractive allowances and other benefits as approved by the Board of Governors.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES:Interested candidates should submit the following documents in Central Secretariat of the University of Rwanda not later than May Thursday May 14, 2015 at 5:00pm or/and sent soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Copy of Degrees,
- Copy of Identity cards;
- Other documents related to required experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a written test.All applicants are here informed that UR Official Language of Communication is English.