MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with 3 years working experience or A0 in the above subject with 5 years of experience in Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Certified in A+ and MySQL is required; Certificate in SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle is an added advantage.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of Rwanda's ICT Policies and Strategies;
- Proficient in web application security and database security;
- Knowledge of all database vendor versions;
- Proficient in designing, writing, editing, and debugging programs and databases;
- Interpersonal Skills;
- Communication skills
- Negotiation Skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Analytical skills a
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.
TENURE AND APPOINTMENT:
The University of Rwanda (UR) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women and persons with disabilities. In addition, there shall be attractive allowances and other benefits as approved by the Board of Governors.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES:Interested candidates should submit the following documents in Central Secretariat of the University of Rwanda not later than May Thursday May 14, 2015 at 5:00pm or/and sent soft copy to email@example.com;
- Copy of Degrees,
- Copy of Identity cards;
- Other documents related to required experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a written test.All applicants are here informed that UR Official Language of Communication is English.