MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
Master's Degree in Development Studies, Statistics, Business Administration, International Business, Project Planning and Management, Economics, Management, Strategic Management, with 3 years of working experience; or A0 in the above subjects with 5 years of working experience.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of results based management, logical framework approach, strategic planning processes & tools;
- Knowledge of Rwanda's Justice Sector Policies and Strategies;
- Knowledge of drafting Action Plans and Operational Plans;
- Knowledge to conduct policy and analysis and draft proposals;
- Knowledge of Monitoring & Evaluation concepts, systems and tools;
- Computer, Organizational and Communication Skills;
- High analytical & Complex Problem Solving Skills;
- Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
- Time management and Team working Skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French.
TENURE AND APPOINTMENT:
The University of Rwanda (UR) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women and persons with disabilities. In addition, there shall be attractive allowances and other benefits as approved by the Board of Governors.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES:Interested candidates should submit the following documents in Central Secretariat of the University of Rwanda not later than May Thursday May 14, 2015 at 5:00pm or/and sent soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Copy of Degrees,
- Copy of Identity cards;
- Other documents related to required experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a written test.All applicants are here informed that UR Official Language of Communication is English.