Minimum Required Qualification
Master’s Degree in Administrative Law, Business Law, International Law, Litigation Law and Law with 3 years of working experience or A0 in the above subject with 5 years working experience.Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- Strong leadership and managerial skills;
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Contract Drafting & Negotiation;
- High analytical skills;
- Coordination, planning and organizational skills
- Report writing and presentation skills;
- Leadership skills and Computer Literate;
- Interpersonal and Effective communication skills;
- Administrative, Time management and Team working skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage.
- Demonstrate success in managing and conducting a variety of litigation matters;
- Proven ability to delicately solve sensitive matters.
TENURE AND APPOINTMENT:
The University of Rwanda (UR) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women and persons with disabilities. In addition, there shall be attractive allowances and other benefits as approved by the Board of Governors.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES:Interested candidates should submit the following documents in Central Secretariat of the University of Rwanda not later than May Thursday May 14, 2015 at 5:00pm or/and sent soft copy to email@example.com;
- Copy of Degrees,
- Copy of Identity cards;
- Other documents related to required experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a written test.All applicants are here informed that UR Official Language of Communication is English.