MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
Master's Degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Banking and Finance or Management with Accounting and Finance emphasis with 3 years of working experience or A0 in the above subjects with 5 years of working experience in audit functions. Having completed Accounting Professional Qualification recognized by IFAC (CPA, ACCA) will be an added advantage.
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- Expertise in internal audit, risk and control functions
- Detailed knowledge of financial and audit standards, HR and Financial regulations, procedures;
- Knowledge of Financial software, Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Coordination, Planning and organizational skills;
- Computer skills; - Capable of a rigorous analytical approach and result oriented;
- Report writing and presentation skills;
- Time management and Team working skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills and clear logical sense;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French
TENURE AND APPOINTMENT:
The University of Rwanda (UR) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women and persons with disabilities. In addition, there shall be attractive allowances and other benefits as approved by the Board of Governors.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES:Interested candidates should submit the following documents in Central Secretariat of the University of Rwanda not later than May Thursday May 14, 2015 at 5:00pm or/and sent soft copy to email@example.com;
- Copy of Degrees,
- Copy of Identity cards;
- Other documents related to required experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a written test.All applicants are here informed that UR Official Language of Communication is English.