A call for proposals for innovation projects at University of Rwanda (UR) has been issued on December 10th, 2018. The deadline for submission of proposals was January 26th, 2018. In order to allow the University Community having enough time to finalize developing joint proposals with outside UR stakeholders and to come up with quality proposals; on behalf of UR Management, the UR Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (UR-CIE) is announcing the extension of the deadline for submission of proposals for innovation projects for three more weeks. Thus the new timeline is the following:
- 16 February 2018: Submission of proposals by 5:00 pm (NEW DEADLINE)
- 23 February 2018: pre-selection and sharing proposals with reviewers
- 27 March 2018: Comments from partners
- 13 April 2018: UR Selection Committee meeting for selection of eligible proposals
- 18 April 2018: Comments from the Committee shared with Project Leaders
- 30 April 2018: Improved project proposals submitted and cross-checked at the UR-CIE
- 15 May 2018: Offer letters issued to Project Leaders of selected proposals
- 13 June 2018: Contracts signed with Project Leaders
- 27 June 2018: Innovation Bank accounts open for Project Leaders
- 13 August 2018: Project implementation initiated
A submission letter along with the proposal should be officially submitted to the UR Deputy Vice-Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Research. At the same time, an electronic copy of the proposal should be sent to email@example.com.
Please note that:
Other components of the initially issued call for proposal (attached) remain unchanged.
Dr. Emile BIENVENU
Director, UR Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship